The aim of the 10:10 Business Initiative is to reduce emissions by 10 per cent in one year – or as close as you can get. At CIS Security, we are fully committed to playing our part in preserving the environment.
Environmental Management Policy Statement
The Management Team of CIS Security Ltd is committed to protecting and actively improving the environment within all areas of the Company’s operations. This will be implemented by identifying areas where continual improvement of our environmental and employee safety related to our services and operations can be made. It is our commitment to preserve and enhance the environment, and the safety and health of all our employees, customers and other interested parties including business partners.
We will ensure through our Integrated Management System that our environmental outputs are clearly identified, and our environment impacts are minimised with regard to the prevention of pollution within the supply and delivery of our security services to our customers.
The Management Team will ensure that environmental priorities are fully integrated into the business decisions of all of our purchasing activities and supplied services, including compliance with legal and regulatory requirements to:
- Continually develop and implement this policy as a commitment of CIS Security’s management and is a shared responsibility with our employees.
- Develop, implement and continually improve our business management systems and operations against the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004.
- Comply with all relevant environmental, safety and health legislation and regulations, and, to the extent that is practical, implement environmental improvement programmes that meet the expectations of all interested parties, including regulatory authorities.
- Evaluate CIS Security’s environmental outputs and impacts as an essential element when evaluating new business projects, services and operations.
- Establish objectives and targets aimed at the prevention of pollution and the preservation of resources by reducing the generation of waste material, recycling waste that is generated through business operations and processes, and properly disposing of waste that cannot be recycled.
- Encourage conserving energy, water and natural resources through increased business efficiencies and employee awareness.
- Make available and communicate this policy to all employees, and interested parties.
This policy is communicated by the Management Team, and is understood and implemented by all employees throughout the Company. This will be achieved by the selection and provision of the appropriate communication methods, management systems, resources and business infrastructure requirements.
Download the Environmental Policy
Download the Sustainability Policy.