CIS Security Ltd is committed to training our staff to the highest standards of professional and personal development. This is achieved by our qualified in-house trainers who deliver a variety of nationally recognised certified courses and personal development programmes.
Our trainers have achieved nationally recognised teaching qualifications and have over 10 years of experience within the industry.
Our courses are delivered in our training centre or at alternative suitable locations, such as client premises.
Our courses include:
- Static and Patrol
- Door Supervision
- Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention – Disengagement
- Physical Intervention – Holding
- First Aid at Work – 3 Day
- First Aid at Work – Defibrillator
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- BS7858-2012 Security Screening
- Supervisor Training
- Manager’s Development Programme
- CIS Security Refresher
- Customer Service
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Marshal
- Refresher courses in: Report Writing, Patrolling Techniques, Bag, Body, Building and Vehicle Searching, Suspect Package Awareness, Counter Terrorism, and bespoke courses